Monday, May 9, 2011

Reflecting: Did I learn?


This blog has been a difficult thing for me to do. I have never been big on writing because it does not capture my attention long enough for me to finish my thoughts. I enjoyed the idea of doing this blog but when it came down to actually writing the entries it became torture. However it was still a very informative journey.
I have always been very hard on myself. I always want to do the best which is one of the reasons I hate writing; I analyze it so much it no longer because a piece of what I feel or think and then I hate it. My need to do the vest drives to break down often which is what I did with this class and what I am afraid I’ll do when I’m a teacher. That is why I hope to find out how I could be the best starting out. What I found was that I need to loosen up a bit and be glad of my strong support group I already have.
Writing the blog was difficult for me because I’m not big on the whole conversationalist aspect of having a writer’s voice. I try to not express too many of my opinions for the fear that people will judge them. I don’t want to lose my shell that prospects me. This blog pushed me to mix research with opinion and thoughts.
This blog helped me to develop. Obviously it has made me a little less afraid of my words. I am sorry I did not get to finish the assignment but I am grateful that I had to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment